$360 OFF + FREE SHIPPING
Limited Edition model available online only and at the FIREDISC Flagship store only.
Not available at retail stores.
There is not much of a difference between the Limited Edition models and the current models. The Limited Edition models were manufactured earlier, and we are getting rid of them to make room for new inventory of our current models.
Differences in Limited Edition Model vs. Current Model
- Former gas regulator and stem
- The old gas regulator is stationary meaning once you screw into the burner it stays in one spot. The new regulator, once screwed into the burner has the ability to do a 360-degree spin to allow for easier adaption to the 1lb tanks or conversion hose.
- Former style Disc Grips
- These are the rubber pads that go between the disc and the pan. The new ones have our logo embedded into the high heat silicone rubber while the old one does not have a logo on them. They are just plain black.
- Former powder coating process
- Same manufacturer but new machinery used for the powder coat process using the same powder coat. There is nothing that is visibly different.
- Former disc polishing process
- Same manufacturer but new machine used to polish the disc. There is nothing that is visibly different.
- Therefore a lower price while supplies last!