The Asian inspired soup combines noodles and a mild fish with refreshing spices for a delicious starter to any meal when served in a cup or pull out your large soup bowls and make it a meal.
- 2 c Vegetable Stock
- 2 lbs Cod
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Ginger, minced
- 2 bunches Green Onions, chopped
- 8 oz Shiitake Mushrooms, stemmed and sliced
- 1 tsp Fish Sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- 8oz Soba Noodles, cooked
- Set the FireDisc to MEDIUM heat and sauté the garlic, ginger, and mushrooms.
- Cook for 8 minutes and add the green onions.
- Cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add the fish sauce and soy sauce, cooking for 3 minutes, add the vegetable stock and the cod.
- Cook everything on HIGH for 10 minutes or until the fish is fully cooked, adding water to the soup if necessary.
- Toss in the noodles and cilantro and stew for 3 minutes.
- Place soup in bowls, serve, and enjoy!