Try out a new twist on Stir Fry with our Asparagus Turkey Fry Recipe! Both good and good for you.
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 pound turkey breast tenderloins, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1 jar (2 ounces) sliced pimientos, drained
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, broth, lemon juice and soy sauce until smooth; set aside. In a firedisc,add vegi oil, onions, and garlic, then stir-fry turkey and garlic in 1 tablespoon oil until meat is no longer pink;
- Add seasoning, asparagus and pimientos .
- Add sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.