No need to go to a fancy restaurant to have this decadent dessert, it’s as close as your FireDisc. You’ll want to use the best dark rum, and of course real butter. Plus, have pound cake and/or vanilla ice cream on hand. Yum!
Developed exclusively for FireDisc Grills from Grillax Nation.
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 bananas peeled and halved, cut lengthwise
- 1/4 cup dark rum
- 2 large slices pound cake
- Melt butter in the Fire Disc.
- Add brown sugar and stir together.
- Add the bananas and cook until caramelized over medium-high heat.
- Pour in the rum and catch a flame off of a BBQ lighter.
- Stand back when ignited and flambé.
- Be careful; a flame will shoot up above the pan.
- Let flame die down.
- Serve over vanilla ice cream or pound cake.