- 5 Chicken Breasts, diced into 1/2 inch cubes
- 3 Red Bell Peppers, sliced
- 1 Yellow Onion, sliced
- 3 Green Bell Peppers, sliced
- 1 tbsp Canola Oil
- 1/2 a can of your favorite light beer
- 2 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
Marinate the chicken for 3 hours, drain and set aside. Set your FireDisc to HIGH, add the oil to the disc and sauté the chicken for 10 minutes. Add the vegetables to the pan and cook for another 8 minutes.
Add your favorite toppings like guacamole, pico, corn, and shredded lettuce.