Prep time is the key as these fajitas need to marinate three hours before firing up the FireDisc. Once they marinate cook time is less than 20 minutes. You can chop the veggies ahead of time as well making this dish simple and a crowd favorite.
- 5 Chicken Breasts, diced into 1/2 inch cubes
- 3 Red Bell Peppers, sliced
- 1 Yellow Onion, sliced
- 3 Green Bell Peppers, sliced
- 1 tbsp Canola Oil
- Beer Marinade - 1/2 a can of your favorite light beer
- 2 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Marinate the chicken for 3 hours, drain and set aside.
- Set your FireDisc to HIGH, add the oil to the disc and sauté the chicken for 10 minutes.
- Add the vegetables to the pan and cook for another 8 minutes.
- Add your favorite toppings like guacamole, pico, corn, and shredded lettuce.