- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 slices challah, brioche, or white bread
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, warmed
- In a small bowl, combine cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar and set aside briefly.
- On your FIREDISC, melt butter over medium heat.
- Whisk together cinnamon mixture, eggs, milk, and vanilla and pour into a shallow container such as a pie plate.
- Dip bread in egg mixture and fry slices on your hot FIREDISC until golden brown, then flip to cook the other side. Serve with syrup.
COOK TIME: 10 minutes