It’s a staple in most Southern kitchens, and it’s a favorite all around the nation: Fried Chicken. Check out our super simple Golden Fried Chicken recipe, and make it at home for your family or friends!
Chicken wings, breasts, and legs, flour, eggs, buttermilk, breadcrumbs, Freakin’-A-Fowl Seasoning, oil
- In separate bowls, set aside flour and breadcrumbs. Mix the Freakin’-A-Fowl Seasoning into both.
- Whisk eggs and buttermilk together into a separate bowl.
- Dredge the chicken in the flour first, then egg mixture, then breadcrumbs.
- Dredge the chicken a second time if you like it extra crispy.
- Deep fry the breaded chicken in oil at medium heat until golden brown on all sides and fully cooked.